Amazing Knowledge About Frequencies
That God Created In His Wisdom
Research by Dick Vernon
Everything on this planet and in your own body is dependent on frequencies.
• The earth revolves around the sun at a frequency of 365 time per year.
• We have so many hours of daylight and nighttime plus change in seasons.
• The moon orbits the earth every 28 days.
• Your heart beats so many times per minute.
• Alternating current electricity developed by Tesla operates at 60 cycles per second.
• Through our ears we hear sounds between 20 and 20,000 cycles per second.
• Through our eyes we see visible light colors between 430 Thz and 750 THz
Common radio frequency bands include the following:
• AM radio – 535 kilohertz to 1.7 megahertz
• Short wave radio – bands from 5.9 megahertz to 26.1 megahertz
• Citizens band (CB) radio – 26.96 megahertz to 27.41 megahertz
• Television stations – 54 to 88 megahertz for channels 2 through 6
• FM radio – 88 megahertz to 108 megahertz
• Television stations – 174 to 220 megahertz for channels 7 through 13 470-890 channels 14 to 83
What is funny is that every wireless technology you can imagine has its own little band. There are hundreds of them! For example:
• Garage door openers, alarm systems, etc. – Around 40 megahertz
• Standard cordless phones: Bands from 40 to 50 megahertz
• Baby monitors: 49 megahertz
• Radio controlled airplanes: Around 72 megahertz
• Radio controlled cars: Around 75 megahertz
• Wildlife tracking collars: 215 to 220 megahertz
• MIR space station: 145 megahertz and 437 megahertz
• Cell phones: 824 to 849 megahertz
• New 900-MHz cordless phones: Obviously around 900 megahertz!
• Air traffic control radar: 960 to 1,215 megahertz
• Global Positioning System: 1,227 and 1,575 megahertz
• Deep space radio communications: 2290 megahertz to 2300 megahertz
• A standard piano keyboard (88 keys) goes from A0 to C8 (don’t ask why). There are other keyboard instruments with a variety of numbers of keys.
• Most instruments are tuned to A4=440Hz, however concert pianos are apparently tuned to A4=442Hz (no idea why). Various other instruments can be tuned from A4=435Hz to A4=448Hz depending on the effect the musician wants.
• Middle C = C4 = 262 Hz.
The Treble Clef is normally G4 (392Hz).
The Bass Clef is normally F3 (175Hz)
444 Hz: This is the very same frequency David used to soothe King Saul’s depression.
The frequency range of human hearing is often reported to be between 20 and 20,000 Hz. As we grow older, we all tend to lose the ability to hear higher frequencies.
Many bird songs have frequency ranges between 1,000 Hz and 8,000 Hz, which places them in the sweet spot of human hearing. On the high end, many warblers, sparrows, waxwings, kinglets, and a number of other birds produce sounds that reach 8,000 Hz and beyond.
Examples of the frequency ranges of bird songs:
• Brown Creeper: from 3750 to 8000 Hz
• Cedar Waxwing: from 6000 to 8000 Hz
• Blackpoll Warbler: from 8000 to 10200 Hz
• On the low end, Dwarf Cassowaries in New Guinea have been recorded giving calls as low as 23 Hz.
Do you believe that birds talk to each other in their own language?
In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Tainio has determined that:
the average frequency of the human body during the daytime is 62-68 Hz.
Genius Brain Frequency 80-82 MHz
Brain Frequency Range 72-90 MHz
Normal Brain Frequency 72 MHz
Human Body 62-78 MHz
Human Body: from Neck up 72-78 MHz
Human Body: from Neck down 60-68 MHz
Thyroid and Parathyroid glands are 62-68 MHz
Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
Heart is 67-70 MHz
Lungs are 58-65 MHzLiver is 55-60 MHz
Pancreas is 60-80 MHz
Disease starts at: 58 MHz
Candida overgrowth starts at: 55 MHz
Receptive to Epstein Barr at: 52 MHz
Receptive to Cancer at: 42 MHz
Death begins at: 25 MHz
(fresh foods and herbs can be higher if grown organically and eaten freshly picked):
Fresh Foods 20-27 Hz
Fresh Herbs 20-27 Hz
Dried Foods 15-22 Hz
Dried Herbs 15-22 Hz
Processed/Canned Food 0 HZ…(the majority of food we eat)
According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. The study of frequencies raises an important question, concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe and absorb. Many pollutants lower healthy frequency.
Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of rose oil. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live.
American inventor Nikola Tesla (1856 – 1943), a pioneer of electrical technology, said that if you could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease.Every essential oil has a frequency and each of our organs and body parts have a frequency. The frequency of an oil will attract a like frequency in the body. Lower frequencies become a sponge for negative energy. The frequency is what stays in the body to maintain the longer lasting effects of the oil.
Dr. Robert O. Becker M.D, in his book, The Body Electric, also explains that a person’s health can be determined by the frequency of the person’s body.
Another doctor and scientist, whose research has been buried for some time but has managed to resurface due to the work of avid supporters, is Dr Royal Raymond Rife M.D, who developed a frequency generator in the late 1920’s. In brief, Rife successfully treated 1,000 patients diagnosed with incurable cancer in the 1930’s. He was honoured with 14 awards and an honorary doctorate.
Solfeggio Frequency List – (partial)
174Hz – Reduces Pain
285Hz – Restructures tissue
528Hz – Returns DNA to original state